Welcome to the Jr. Red Knight Youth Football Page!
SIGN UPS ARE OPEN NOW!!!
The Jr. Red Knight Youth Football program has been around for many years! The Jr. Red Knight Youth Football program is run through the non-profit organization WEPLAYFORHIM REC ASSOCIATION, INC. WEPLAYFORHIM allows the Jr. Red Knight Youth Football program the opportunity to provide an exceptional experience at the most affordable price possible. The fee to play youth football is only $75 which includes all equipment and pads (except a mouth guard and cleats). We currently have two teams one at the 5th/6th grade level and one at the 7th/8th grade level. Our program is continually looking to be innovative and grow. Our program is built on and around Christian Principals, God is at the center of everything we do. We look to not only teach the game of football in a safe manner, but to also teach our youth about the Word and give all our glory to God. Football is viewed as a dangerous sport. We take pride in being a leader in safety. Our coaches are all USA Football Certified, we take the extra time to teach and establish proper techniques and fundamentals, even before we move to playing in pads, and our coaches also work closely with our High School Athletic Trainer provided by Froedert and the Medical College of Wisconsin. We also have a certified EMT at all games.
Highlights of Red Knight Youth Football
- Program is centered on Christian principles!!!
- LOW COST REGISTRATION
- AGE & WEIGHT APPROPRIATE DIVISIONS
- ALL PADS PROVIDED (except cleats and mouth guards)
- We use Milwaukee Lutheran High School facilities
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School coaches work
- Coaches are “HEADS UP” safety certified through USA Football closely with youth program coaches
- Coaches emphasize proper techniques and fundamentals
- Season Starts in Early August
Sign ups are currently open!
Spots will fill up quickly, so do not hesitate!
There are several ways to sign up:
1. ONLINE – Click on the “Click Here” link at the top of the page. Download the “Team App” and visit the “Team Store” to sign up and pay. Once you do that you have a spot reserved and you will receive information as we get closer to the start of the season!
2. BY MAIL – Please mail a check for $75 made out to: WEPLAYFORHIM and send to Milwaukee Lutheran High School, ATTENTION: Jerad Luedtke
3. IN PERSON – We will be hosting an in person sign-up on Wednesday May 29th 5pm-6:30pm at Milwaukee Lutheran High School!
For any questions please Contact:
Jerad Luedtke @ Jluedtke@MilwaukeeLutheran.org or 414-461-6000 x208
Erich Janousky @ Erich.Janousky@MilwaukeeLutheran.org